Time to Take Action
As parents, you are often the first to recognize the signs of a learning challenge, and you are likely the most determined to seek out solutions.
Is your child...
- falling behind in reading, writing, or math
- working too long or too slow on nightly homework
- dreading going to school
- smart but underachieving
- struggling to pay attention
- disorganized or unable to follow through
These kinds of struggles can appear to be laziness or lack of motivation, but they almost never are. They also don’t tend to go away with time, maturity, better teachers, or traditional tutoring.
The experience of having a child struggle in school can be lonely, confusing and overwhelming. Many parents find that they know in their gut what is wrong, but don't have the right tools to address it, or the professional language to describe it. Too often, teachers and doctors do not have enough insight to validate parent concerns, or enough options to provide meaningful solutions.
Be assured, there are answers to your questions, solutions for your concerns, and available support to equip you on your journey. Knowing where you can find answers is the first step in resolving the problem.
Parent Information Night
We hold a free Parent Information Night on the first and third Wednesday of every month at 7pm. Go deeper in your understanding of what is at the root of your child’s difficulties in school. Join us for an opportunity to have your questions answered in a supportive atmosphere designed to support you and your concerns.
- What is keeping your child from learning as easily as (s)he should
- How minor or serious learning and attention challenges can be substantially resolved
- How Lehman Learning Solutions is different than traditional tutoring or school support
- Options for getting your child or teen started on the road to success.
Let us know what date you are planning to attend!
Didn’t have the chance to RSVP in time? Don’t worry, drop-ins are always welcome!